1. Disclosure of your Personal Data
As a matter of practice, PING MAGIX does not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer Personal Data, except as set out in this policy.
We may transfer or disclose Personal Data as follows:
- Service Provider Arrangements. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) Personal Data to third parties who process it on our behalf for the purposes noted above. These third parties may access, process or store personal data in the course of providing these services, but based on our instructions only.
- As of the date hereof, these third party providers include technical operations such as database monitoring, data storage and hosting services and customer support software tools.
- Changes to our Business Structure. PING MAGIX may share or disclose data if we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of PING MAGIX’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- Compliance with Laws. PING MAGIX and our Partner Service Providers of other countries may share or disclose Personal Data to comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- Enforcing Our Rights, Preventing Fraud, and Safety. PING MAGIX may share or disclose data to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigation and preventing fraud.
- Your Rights
2. Access and Correction of Personal Data
If we receive a request from an individual to access or update Personal Data we have collected on behalf of a particular Customer, we will direct that individual to the relevant Customer. We will assist our Customers wherever possible in responding to individual access requests.
If you submit Personal Data via our Website or otherwise provide us with your Personal Data, you may request access, updating or correction of your Personal Data by submitting a written request to us. We may request certain Personal Data for the purposes of verifying your identity.
3. How We Protect Personal Data
PING MAGIX takes security of user data seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of Personal Data and other information, please see our Security Practices; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and Personal Data in order to remember that you are logged in and which parts of the Service or Website you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
PING MAGIX sets and accesses our own cookies on the domains operated by PING MAGIX and its affiliates. In addition, we use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
6. Contact Us
Please contact PING MAGIX if:
- you wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data; or
- you otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your Personal Data.
You can reach the PING MAGIX Compliance Officer by emailing email@example.com.